Espro Group is implementing the first “A” Class office-warehouse complex in the Stavropol Region. The Kulon Yugros Complex is aimed to form the infrastructure for large logistics and manufacturing companies.
The complex built-up area is around 9 hectares, Phase-I area – 27 200 m².
- in the Eastern industrial zone of the city of Mineralnye Vodyn;
- close proximity to the M-29 “Kavkaz” highway, which connects the Stavropol Region with the Transcaucasia republics;
- 7 km away from the “Mineralnye Vody” international airport;
- 4 km from the “Mineralnye Vody” switching railway station .
Advantages of the Project:
- Fast and convenient access from any sity of the region;
- A railway access is available to territory of the complex;
- The complex is located in close proximity to the international airport and the largest railway interchange in the region;
- The ability to build warehouses and industrial premises according to the tenants specific requirements (built-to-suit);
- Project supply up to 5 Mega Watts, what allows to place production facilities and a refrigerator for the warehouse;
- A convenient transport scheme on the premises.
Construction in two phases:
- Phase I – 27 200 m² (implemented: I quarter 2011);
- Phase II – upon request, allows construction on a built-to-suit purpose.
Project’s main characteristics:
- “A” Class warehouse premises with a total area of 24 600 m²;
- Ceiling height – 10 m;
- Column net – 12×18 m;
- Floor load – 6 t/m²;
- Concrete floor with an anti-dust coating;
- Loading bays: 1 per 1000 m²;
- Temperature in premises during winter period not less than 15°C;
- Class “B” office premises with a total area of 1350 m²;
- Building depth – 84 m;
- Building width – 288 m;
- Sprinkler fire-fighting system.
Project parameters correspond with the requirements that should be met by an “A” Class warehouse premises.
Environmental and social aspects of the construction and implementation of the “Kulon Yugros” office-warehouse complex.