Espro Group has started a regional project, “Volskiy trakt” in Saratov, which will occupy the territory of 14,5 ha.
The project envisages the possibility of construction of built-to-suit industrial, warehouse and office facilities with a total area of up to 90 000 m2, customized to meet the technical requirements of potential customers.
The complex is located:
- in the northern part of Saratov;
- close to 6-line transit highway “Volskiy trakt”, which is a part of transport route Syzran -Saratov – Volgograd;
- 2 km from Ring Road interchange;
- 15 minutes from Saratov airport.
- railway spur with loading docks area on the complex territory;
- favorable location close to the region’s transport mains provides easy access from any city of the region;
- complex is located close to river port and airport.
Current state of the project:
Volskiy trakt has completed the initial design stage, all necessary permits and approvals have been obtained, and thereby the construction is due to start immediately after the signing of a customer`s agreement. There is also the possibility of construction of a railway spur on the territory of the land plot.