Class A office & warehouse complex in 8th of March Street, 14 was built by Espro Group for Kulon company in late 2000.
The total area of the office & warehouse complex is 16 000 m². Such companies as Vympelcom, DHL, OSG, Linxtelecom and others have been the tenants of the complex since its coming into operation.
- location in Moscow’s Northern Administrative District with a well-developed business infrastructure;
- 15 minutes drive from the Garden Ring;
- 15 minutes walk from Airport underground station;
- next to large business-centers, as well as to “Vympelcom” and “Sony Ericsson” offices;
- good connection to the city’s major arterial roads, namely the 3rd Ring Road, Dmitrovskoye and Leningradskoye highways.
In 2009 the construction of the new office building was completed on the territory of the office & warehouse complex.
The building has been designed in a modern architectural style and fits in well in the concept of the office & warehouse complex.
- 9 storey office building;
- total area of 3900 m²;
- open & mixed floor layout;
- foor depth – 17,5 m;
- load bearing capacity – up to 300 kg/m²;
- parking spaces: not less than one parking space per 60 m² of rentable area
- modern utility systems;
- modern optic fiber communications;
- cafeteria for employees;
- high-speed elevators with a waiting period of not more than 30 sec.;
- modern security and CCTV systems.
Some premises of the office center have been completed with internal fit out, in other premises the fit out customized to meet the tenants’ requirements is possible.
The project is invested by “Aton Real Estate Partners LP” fund, whose investment consultant is “Griffin Partners”.
Management and technical maintenance services are provided by Espro-Management and Espro Service companies.