“Istra” Logistic Park is one of the most impressive warehouse projects of Espro Group. In 2009 the complex won Golden Brick award by CRE Awards as the Best Warehouse Complex. The attractiveness of the logistic park has already been recognized by its tenants, such as “Terminal – Vostok”, “Bacardi&Martini”, “DSV Solutions”, “Seacontinental”, “Major”.
Location of the park:
- on the highway Moscow-Riga (M9) (Novorizhskoe Highway);
- 40 km from the Moscow Ring Road;
- in immediate proximity to the 4th Ring Road around Moscow (known as “betonka”);
- 10 min drive from the district centre in Istra.
- the new tunnel between the Novorizhskoe highway and the Zvenigorodskoe highway facilitates connection with the central districts of Moscow;
- the location of the park allows tenants to use considerable scientific potential of the Istra district. The population of the district is about 115 thousand people.
The project envisages the construction of seven class “A” warehouse buildings of a total area of 220 000 m² on the territory of 33 ha. The warehouses have been put into operation in 5 phases, starting from the fourth quarter of 2007. The last Phase V was implemented in the end of 2010.
Main technical characteristics:
- class “A” warehouse premises – 180 400 m²;
- column grid – 12×18 m;
- clear height – 12 m;
- floor load – 5 t/m²;
- concrete floor with the dust proof cover;
- loading docks: 1 per 1000 m²;
- class “B+” office premises – 6 400 m²;
- temperature control mode;
- sprinkler firefighting system.
The parameters of the project conform to requirements for class “A” warehouse complexes.