Eastern Industrial park is located on Gorkovskoe highway. Its territory occupies 63 ha, the total area of the complex is 230 000 m². Eastern is one of the few warehouse projects which have a railway spur running to its territory. The possibility of organizing a small scale production near the warehouse makes the complex more attractive for tenants. Roto Frank, Sanitec, Tsentralny divizion, Ontex are among the tenants of the park.
The complex is located:
- on the federal highway M7 “Volga”;
- 44 km from MKAD;
- within Noginsk town in the Moscow Region between “first ring road (“betonka”)” (4 km) and projected CKAD (2-3 km);
- close to the projected highway duplicating the road Moscow – Noginsk, which will reduce the travel time from Moscow to Noginsk to 30 minutes.
- there is a railway spur within the park territory which connects it with Noginsk railway station (5 km), allowing to use the potential of Orekhovo-Zuevo railway terminal;
- the convenient location of the park in comparative proximity to Noginsk, Elektrostal and Pavlovsky Posad enables future tenants to resolve the issue of mobilization of qualified human resources to supply their needs.
The park development is carried out in two phases:
- I phase – 121 400 m², date of putting in operation Q II 2009;
- II phase – 106 900 m² – upon request, built-to-suit facilities.
Main technical characteristics:
- class “A” warehouse facilities space – 212 400 m²;
- column grid – 12×18 m;
- warehouse height (in clear) – 12 m;
- floor load – 6 t/m²;
- concrete floor with the dust proof cover;
- loading docks: 1 per 1000 m²;
- indoor temperature in winter time doesn’t exceed 15°C;
- class “B” office facilities space – 15 900 m²;
- building depth – 84 m;
- temperature control mode;
- sprinkler firefighting system.
The characteristics of the project conform to requirements for class “A” warehouse complexes.
The project envisages the possibility of construction of built-to-suit warehouse and industrial facilities on the territory of the park, customized to meet the technical requirements of potential tenants.