Industrial A-Park occupies an area of about 200 ha on the territory of Grabtsevo industrial zone within the limits of Kaluga town, near the Volkswagen factory. Kaluga Region Development Corporation, actively involved in the economic development of the region is a partner of the project.
Industrial, warehouse and office premises are built with an allowance for specific needs of tenants – on a built-to-suit basis.
A-Park project envisages the construction of industrial and warehouse premises for automotive components manufacturing and supplying companies and aimed at providing efficient operation of the automotive industry in the Kaluga region.Not only automakers, but also companies from other industries have an opportunity to be located on the territory of A-Park.
The complex is located:
- 180 km from Moscow
- within the limits of Kaluga town
- in proximity to the orbital highway
- in the vicinity of the Moscow-Ukraine, Moscow-Yaroslavl, Kaluga-Tula-Michailov, Kaluga-Belev-Orel federal highways
- possibility of providing public transport connection
- possibility of providing a railway line.
Project advantages for clients:
- infrequent opportunity in Russia to lease industrial premises located on the territory adjacent to a large auto group
- efficient logistics for the suppliers of components: manufacturing, assembling and storage of auto parts are carried out within the territory adjacent to the VW factory, just a few kilometers from Peugeot-Citroen and Volvo factories
- the A-Park has a well-developed engineering infrastructure which provides tenants with all required capacities related to the water supply and disposal, gas and power supply
- proximity to Kaluga ensures the attraction of qualified human resources.
On the territory with a total area of 3,7 ha will be constructed:
1. First Benteler manufacturing facility
– total area – 9 700 м2
– Implementation date – QIV 2010
2. Visteon manufacturing facility
– total area – 2 500 м2
– Implementation date
– QI 2011
3. II & III Benteler manufacturing facility
– total area – 7 000 м2
– Implementation date
– Q III 2011
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) participate in the financing of the project.